Saturday 21 July 2012

Finally I have my soliton 1 controller, I hope it will perform as well as it looks.

I've made a frame work with some aluminium box section to mount the controller.

I managed to construct the battery box in the back seat area, I just need to get some batteries to fill it but Im still not sure which way to go with the battery pack. eg, 100 AH cells for about 192v or go lower voltage with higher AH cells, its all about physical size of cells and the room available.





Ignore the piece of wood I will be comiing up with a lid keeper upper.
The other milestone I managed was to install the charger plug in the fuel filler cap, this was a big smile moment, I wonder if I will ever use it? (I WILL) 
I am now getting to the part where it all starts to come together,
I hope! thats the wiring of the contoller etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment